© Aspinall Wright 2007
- Aspinall Wright collect information ('Personal Information') you supply through this website to respond to your enquiry. It will be held at our offices: Notary House, 65 High Street West, Glossop, Derbyshire.
- You agree (by using this website) that we may hold and use the information you supply to provide services to you and contact you as required or to send to you from time to time information about our services or the law. If you do not want to receive such information please send a blank email with 'unsubscribe' in the suject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Personal Information will be confidentially retained, being disclosed only with your authority or where reasonably required for our business purposes. We cannot guarantee security of information sent to us 'on-line' (the internet is not a secure medium and should not be used to send private or sensitive information).
- 'Cookies' are small pieces of information which Aspinall Wright stores on your computer when you visit our website. They make it easier for you to log on to our website and use on future visits. Most computers accept 'Cookies' automaticaly but can be set to prevent them. If you don't want 'Cookies' to be stored on your computer automatically you must change the security settings on your internet browser.
- This policy has been prepared in relation to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Aspinall Wright disclaims all liability arising in any way from the use of information contained on this website.
Aspinall Wright is authorised
and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority firm no. 570197.
65 High Street West
Derbyshire SK13 8AZ
Service of Proceedings
Aspinall Wright does not accept Service of Proceedings by Document Exchange or by email, fax or any other electronic medium.